I've been converting boxes of cassette tapes that I accumulated over the
last 50 years. Today I came across the recording of the 50th Anniversary
Dinner of the City of London Phonograph and Gramophone Society (the oldest
still running society). The Dinner was held on May 10, 1969. It featured
speeches by George Frow, Ernie Bayly and special guest Pioneer Recording Artist
George Baker.

The program runs 90 minutes. I converted it and indexed it by  speaker.

Should anyone want to hear this, please email me off list ( at this
address: _StevenrammATaol.com_ (mailto:[log in to unmask]) )  and I'll send it
via dropbox.  The files are MP3s.

Happy to share this historic moment.

Steve Ramm