Hi,

I'd be surprised if it's free of rights - it was first issued as recently as
1985:

https://www.narodnifonoteka.cz/Record/vnf_kjm.AV2470000030028366

It's also been on CD, though that seems to be out of print:

https://www.narodnifonoteka.cz/Record/vnf_sup.000003918

How rare the LP and CD are, I don't know. Probably not that rare in Europe.

Klein's Trio is still published by Bote und Bock (now owned by Boosey and
Hawkes):

http://www.boosey.com/shop/prod/Klein-Gideon-String-Trio-1944-Score-Parts/59
3908

And his Sonata by Panton, which I think now belongs to Schott:

http://www.schott-music.co.uk/shop/1/show,82318.html

Ullmann's Sonatas are published by Schott:

http://www.schott-music.co.uk/shop/1/show,38831.html

The Kr�sa and Haas works are also with B&B / B&H:

http://www.boosey.com/shop/prod/Kr-sa-Hans-Tanz-String-Trio-Score-Parts/6130
08

http://www.boosey.com/shop/prod/Haas-Pavel-4-Songs-to-the-words-of-Chinese-p
oetry-cs-de-en/614769

By the way, 'v' is a separate word ('in'), so it's 'psan� v...'

Best wishes,

Nick