Jolyon,
  Many thanks!
Best wishes, Thomas.

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jolyon S Hudson
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] Nina Koshetz - are her BEKA discs available on CD ?

Nina Koshetz

BEKA

Beka 169-C [matrix R-11078] RUBINSTEIN : The  Demon - The night is warm, the night is quiet (with orch) Beka 200-C [Matrix R-11109] TCHAIKOVSKY : Lullaby [with piano]

Both of the above are on The Record of Singing, Vol. 2 : Side 2, tracks
2 & 3– don’t know what it is on the CDs as I still have the records! No others are known.

ARTISTOTIPIA

217 [Matrix unknown] TCHAIKOVSKY : Eugene Onegin - Tatiana's Letter Scene part 1(with orch.)
218 [Matrix unknown] TCHAIKOVSKY : Eugene Onegin - Tatiana's Letter Scene part 2 (with orch.)
219 [Matrix unknown] GLUKOVTSEV : The Days of our lives - OI-Ol (with
orch.)
220 [Matrix unknown] TCHAIKOVSKY : The Enchantress - Looking out for Nizhny 'Kima's Aria' (with orch.)
221 [Matrix unknown] RUBINSTEIN : The  Demon - The night is warm, the night is quiet (with orch)
222 [Matrix unknown] RIMSKY-KORSAKOV : Sadko - Bercause (with orch.)
223 [Matrix unknown] RIMSKY-KORSAKOV : Mlada - Voislava's aria (with
orch.)

219 & 220 appeared on the two CDs I mention before whilst 221 & 222 are the first two items on the Opal/Pearl CDs see back cover image herehttp://www.norpete.com/v0094.html.

Copies of  217, 218, and 223 have as yet still to be located.

BRUNSWICK - all her known discs for this company  appear on the Opal/Pearl CDs too together with discographical info with discographical details

Kind regards

Jolyon