Cataloging educators and Catalogers,

I wanted to let everyone know that the 11th edition of Introduction to Cataloging and
Classification has been published by Libraries Unlimited. Although it is the 11th
edition of this classic textbook, it has been significantly revised to reflect the current
cataloging landscape. The revisions are so major that the Library of Congress has
cataloged this resource as a *new work* rather than as a *new expression*.

My co-authors, Arlene G. Taylor and David P. Miller, and I are very proud of this work
and we hope you will find it useful in your classroom or your library's cataloging
department.

For more information, please check out the publisher's website: http://www.abc-
clio.com/LibrariesUnlimited/product.aspx?pc=A3481C

Thank you,
Daniel N. Joudrey

Associate Professor
Simmons College, Boston, MA