Please see the below announcement from a FEDLINK vendor Safari BooksOnline.

Have a good day,

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Camille O'Connor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2015 4:58 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Safari Celebrates National Cyber Security Awareness Month

Greetings;

October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month. Keep in mind that Safari's online library has more than 1,000 cyber related titles from the world’s most respected experts and publishers to help your organization navigate today’s security challenges with a total collection of over 47,000.

To help kick off the month, Safari Books Online is hosting our first annual Author Talk on October 6th in Washington, DC. This free special event will give attendees the chance to learn about and discuss information privacy and security with leading industry experts and receive a copy of the new book “The Architecture of Privacy” published last month by O’Reilly Media.

We hope you and your colleagues will join us!

Tuesday, October 6, at 2:00 pm

Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel

Renaissance West A Ballroom

999 9th Street NW

Washington, DC, 20001

Please RSVP here: