Please join us for the first presentation in our Fall 2015 Lecture Series

The DEA Forensics Labs – Then and Now

Thursday, October 22, 2015

11:00 AM Eastern

WEBCAST ONLY!

www.deamuseum.org

DEA’s ability to arrest and prosecute drug traffickers relies on a team, and one important part of this team is DEA’s Forensic Science Laboratories around the country. Please join us via live webcast as we visit DEA’s Special Testing Laboratory and find out how DEA forensic science has evolved from its beginnings many years ago, to the current cutting-edge science and technology it uses today.

For more information, please contact the DEA Museum Education Department at 202-307-3463.