See below for an invitation to a webinar hosted by one of the FEDLINK vendors- KNOVEL- KN, a division of Elsevier.

Jim Oliver

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Knovel Webinars [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 2:49 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: You're Invited: Save Time with Knovel Interactive Equations

To view this email as a web page, click here

 Elsevier R&D Solutions

Check out these My Knovel updates to see how you
can personalize your account

More than 50% of engineers we surveyed said they use equations in their work at least once per week, but struggle to find a comprehensive source for engineering math content. In this live session, learn how Knovel Interactive Equations not only helps engineers discover and use a growing list of built-in equations, but also makes documentation easy, simplifies collaboration, and saves time on preliminary designs.

Please note, if you are unable to attend the event, you can still
register to receive a free recording of the presentation.

Regards,
The Knovel Team

240 West 37th St, NY, NY 10018
Contact us: [log in to unmask]

app.knovel.com
View our privacy policy

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, click on the following link: Unsubscribe