A new digital resource from Baker & Taylor, FEDLINK Vendor ID== BA.

Jim Oliver.

FEDLINK Vendor Services

From: Baker & Taylor [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2015 12:51 PM
To: Oliver, James
Subject: Baker & Taylor Catalog: Up Close Fall 2015 Edition

Baker & Taylor

FOLLOW US

facebook

twitter

youtube

linkedin

UP Close

Titles of Regional Interest From
University & Independent Presses

Introducing Baker & Taylor's Newest Digital Catalog,
UP Close!

Baker & Taylor is proud to announce the creation of a new digital catalog designed especially for our retail and library partners. UP Close presents regional titles available through University Presses and Independent Presses. Show your customers what your state and region have to offer through titles that cover local cooking, history, sports, hometown heroes and travel destinations.

UP Close will be released twice per year, in the Spring and in the Fall. Each issue will be divided into five (5) U.S. regional sections:

WEST

SOUTH

NORTHEAST

HEARTLAND &

MOUNTAINS & PLAINS

Just like our other digital catalogs, UP Close includes enhanced functionality, such as:

Keyword searches, saved wish lists, printing & emailing options.