From: OCLC's FirstSearch Announcements and Information [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sneary,Alice
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2015 10:40 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCLC-FS-L] Reminder: Database upgrade on 4 October 2015 to impact OCLC services

Reminder: Database upgrade on 4 October 2015 to impact OCLC services

On Sunday, 4 October 2015, we have a scheduled database upgrade to support system performance and reliability. During this 4 October upgrade, several OCLC services will be unavailable from 2:00 am to approximately 6:00 am US ET.

We anticipate that the following OCLC services will be impacted: WorldShare Interlibrary Loan, including the Policies Directory; WorldCat Selection; WorldCat Digital Collection Gateway; usage statistics located at stats.oclc.org; WebDewey and Product Services (PSWeb). We will notify members when this upgrade is complete; System Alerts will be posted to the oclc.org website. Please reach out to our Customer Support team should you have any questions prior to this event.

Thank you for your support. We are committed to the ongoing enhancement of our systems, infrastructure and processes, and will continue to advance our delivery to you.

******************************************************************** This message was posted through the OCLC list server. If you wish to modify your subscription, please send a message to [log in to unmask] with one of the following in the body of the message: "unsubscribe OCLC-FirstSearch-L" to unsubscribe; "set OCLC-FirstSearch-L nomail" to set your options to no mail; "set OCLC-FirstSearch-L mail" to restart your mail. You may also subscribe or unsubscribe to OCLC-FirstSearch-L and other OCLC mailing lists at: https://www3.oclc.org/app/listserv/.