Hi Everyone -

Unfortunately, today's Park Ranger Speaker Series program entitled "Hush'd Be the Camps Today: Walt Whitman & the End of the Civil War," scheduled for 1:00 pm this afternoon, will have to be cancelled.  Our speaker called and has told me that he will be unable to make it in for today's program.

We will attempt to reschedule this program and will let you know the date and time that it will be held.  We apologize for this late cancellation notice.

Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thank you.

George

George Franchois
Director - U.S. Dept. of the Interior Library
Office of the Secretary - Office of Facilities and Administrative Services (OFAS)
1849 C Street, NW, Room 2262, MS 1151
Washington, DC 20240
E-Mail: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (202) 208-3796