This message has been cross-posted. Please excuse any duplication.
Check out the free, educational webinars this November from the U.S. Government Publishing Office (GPO).
These sessions are presented virtually through GPO's FDLP Academy (http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-academy). Presenters from GPO, other Federal Government agencies, and from Federal depository libraries across the Nation will present on topics related to Federal Government information and the Federal Depository Library Program.
Don't miss these upcoming webinars:
· Government Documents for the Masses: Collection Development for the Public Library, November 3 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min, http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/128-government-documents-for-the-masses-collection-development-for-the-public-library
· Incorporating Federal Social Media Accounts into Reference and Instruction: Tips, Tricks, and Potential Pitfalls, November 4 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min, http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/129-webinar-incorporating-federal-social-media-accounts-into-reference-and-instruction-tips-tricks-and-potential-pitfalls
· Census Bureau Statistics in Schools, November 5 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min, http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/127-census-bureau-statistics-in-schools
· Helping Small Businesses Thrive: Introducing Census Business Builder, November 10 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min, http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/132-helping-small-businesses-thrive-introducing-census-business-builder
· Marketplace.cms.gov: The Official Marketplace Information Source for Assisters and Outreach Partners, November 12 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min, http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/130-webinar-marketplace-cms-gov-the-official-marketplace-information-source-for-assisters-and-outreach-partners
· Introduction to the U.S. Bureau of Indian Affairs Website, Part 2, November 17 at 2:00 p.m. (Eastern), 60 min, http://www.fdlp.gov/about-the-fdlp/fdlp-events-calendar/event/133-introduction-to-the-u-s-bureau-of-indian-affairs-website-part-2
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Participation from GPO for each webinar they attend.
View our complete archive of recorded webinars and webcasts (http://login.icohere.com/public/topics.cfm?cseq=1172). All are encouraged to share and re-post information about these free training opportunities.
Jaime Huaman | Outreach Librarian | LSCM | ph 202.512.1119
SECURE | 732 North Capitol Street, NW, Washington, DC 20401
Connect to us http://www.gpo.gov | http://www.facebook.com/USGPO | http://www.youtube.com/user/gpoprinter | http://twitter.com/#!/USGPO
Find Government information http://www.fdlp.gov | http://catalog.gpo.gov | http://www.fdsys.gov | http://bookstore.gpo.gov | http://govbooktalk.gpo.gov