Thanks for your note Nathan.

We don't expect to do ANY business with ARSC folks as Music Hunter deals
exclusively with libraries ( public & university ).

In fact, we have declined numerous opportunities to sell your members
directly.

I am posting this reply on your forum in the hopes that some ARSC  members
will verify the above.

I posted the Sonambient Recordings notice as I thought it may be of interest
& start a thread as many of our postings have done in the past.

Frankly, I do not have the time to be more circumspect and if forced to,
your forum will simply lose out on some topics of mutual interest.

Respectfully,

Jay

Your search for sound & video ends here!

Jay Sonin, General Manager
Music Hunter Distributing Company
4880 North Citation Drive, Suite # 101
Delray Beach, Florida 33445-6552