On 11/17/2015 1:05 PM, TIMOTHY BABCOCK wrote:
> We at Penn State were wondering the same thing.  We were looking at
> paying for software and weighing options on purchasing new software
> or staying with free Audacity.

Not free, but for only $79 Harrison Mixbus 3 is reviewed in a recent
issue of Recording, and the reviewer said particularly good things about
its edit window.

The Discounted version of Reaper is $60. It's available to individuals
and to not-for-profits, including educational institutions.

Peace,
Paul

---