In a message dated 11/18/2015 8:14:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

I have  enjoyed the postings from Music Hunter for their musical content.
know they only sell to libraries.

Jim Long
Baroda,  MI

According to ARSC statistics only 16 of the membership are "Institutions".
The rest are private collectors, sound engineers or archivists.

More than 40 % or more are not connected at all with an institution. Even
though you do not have to be an ARSC member to post on ARSClist. (but we
hope  you are a member), it would seem to me that "restrictive" offers should
not be  posted.

Jim,, I'm sure that Jay would be happy to add you to his sales list if you
contact him direct. And any institution who wants to should contact him
direct  to.

I don't know Jay's reason for not offering his prices to ARSCList members -
 It's not really the general public.

A quick look at the 2015 ARSC Member Directory shows that neither Jay, Nor
"Music Hunter" is listed as a member. Jay, why not join? And, also, why not
take  an ad in the ARSC Newsletter. You'll reach the targeted audience and
MANY - are  not on ARSClist

Steve Ramm
ARSC Treasurer