> Von: Eric Cartier <[log in to unmask]>
>  The cassette resurgence is
> real, I think, and it's cool at local shows to dig a group's set and hand a
> band member $5 or $10 for a tape at the merch table afterwards. It's a good
> format for small groups to use to get their music into fans' hands.

I don't mean to sound combative, but I cannot fathom why, with the
availability of CD-R, anyone would want to go back to cassettes.
Cassettes had two advantages: They were small, and they were easy
to load.  You can argue about whether an LP or a CD sounds "better,"
but I don't think anyone would argue that a cassette sounds better than
either. I've got a really nice cassette deck, a Teac Z-6000, but I haven't
*recorded* anything on it in almost ten years.

Profitieren Sie von der sicheren E-Mail-√úbertragung Ihrer Daten mit einer kostenlosen E-Mail-Adresse der Telekom.
www.t-online.de/email-kostenlos