It is hard to tell much, as the logo labels (assuming this was one, which
is not apparent) could be stuck onto any disc, of the same brand or not,
and the discs and labels could sit around a long time before being used.
It looks like the disc is aluminum-based that is coated with acetate or
some other substance (the first instantaneous discs were uncoated aluminum,
from the mid-1930's).   But from the photo, it also looks like the disc is
seriously delaminating, which of course will make it unplayable.  Tom has
attached interesting articles about Presto, but keep in mind that a Presto
blank disc could be recorded upon by many other machines.  I couldn't begin
to guess at a date, based on the evidence presented, other than sometime
after the mid-1930's.  Generally speaking, we have very few instantaneous
discs from the early 1930's.  They are rare.  Many more come from after
1935, becoming fairly common in the 1940's. You might find better clues as
to the approximate date of the recording from analyzing the musical
substance of what is recorded on the disc, if that is possible.

Best,
John Haley