As a result of finding out about the musician mentions  (which was an amazon link anyone can buy) I had a very enjoyable interchange with a musician I know who does similar music. It was quite lively and good for both of us. In the past, being unable to buy form Music Hunter was quite frustrating so I had begun deleting their posts, but this one was valuable to me! And it was amazon, buyable if you like that kind of thing…

Guess I need to pay up my dues so I have a right to post here…
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689