Nancy said:

>My comment was aimed very specifically at the example in the paper. It
>uses the URL for an LC subject heading ...

If one were using an LCSH plus a free-floating subdivision, would
there be two URLs in the single field?  I assume additional subject
heading would have additional fields.

If using a geographic subdivision not established, would the name
itself be entered?  How would the 6XX$x$z$y distinctions be made, or
world they?

Cataloguing teachers are reporting that it is easier to teach RDA to
those who don't know AACR2.  I suspect Bibframe will be easier to
learn for those not accustomed to MARC.