I’m not having a good day, I misspelled Steven’s name too.  I need to slow down.  Again, my apologies.

Ray

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ray Denenberg
Sent: Friday, November 06, 2015 2:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Agents and Roles -- RE: BIBFRAME vocabulary 2.0 draft specifications posted

Hi Stephen –

First, bf:role will not be constrained by a range. Few properties will have explicit ranges in 2.0.  (Every property will have an “expected value”, strictly for documentation purposes.)

Yes, it is a typo, it is not intended to define both classes bf:Contributor and bf:Contribution. The intent was that there be only one of these two, bf:Contributor.   I recall that you had suggested bf:Contribution  earlier, and we had a good deal of discussion and decided that we preferred Contributor, but this is still open to further discussion.

Thanks.

(Shelley my apologies for misspelling your name.)

Ray