From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wang, Ching-Hsien
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Categories--Genre/Form

We use Marc to catalog many archival materials which contain many Genre/Form headings that is not on the list.  How should we handle those?  Any suggestions?

Ching-hsien Wang, Project Manger
Library and Archives System Support Branch,
Collections Systems & Digital Assets Division, OCIO
Smithsonian Institution
Capital Gallery, 600 Maryland Ave. Suite 4000, MRC 503