This message has been sent out to multiple lists. Please excuse any duplication.
Reminder: The deadline for proposals is Monday, November 16!
The ALCTS Technical Services Workflow Efficiency Interest Group (TSWEIG) invites proposals for presentations or topics of discussion at its 2016 ALA Midwinter meeting in Boston. The meeting will be held on Monday, January 11th, from 1:00-2:30 PM.
TSWEIG's charge is to provide a forum to exchange information and discuss techniques in workflows associated with the evaluation, selection, acquisition, and discovery of library resources. Possible presentation and discussion topics include, but are not limited to:
- Streamlining workflows
- Project management
- Workflow collaboration between departments
- Training personnel
- Use of technology to improve workflows
Presentation or discussion proposals should include:
- A brief (300 words or less) summary of the topic
- Amount of time needed to present or discuss topic
- Name(s), position(s) title(s), and email address(es) of presenter(s)
We look forward to hearing from you!
Annie and Hayley
Head of Complex Cataloging
Florida State University
Heylicken (Hayley) Moreno
Resource Description Coordinator
University of Houston Libraries