University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA 98195-2900

On Thu, Nov 12, 2015 at 2:50 PM -0800, "Denenberg, Ray" <rden@LOC.GOV> wrote:

Nancy - I take your point, but strictly speaking, If you dereference the URI:
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh99001678
(and note that the example has a slight error, the .html should have been omitted)
and get RDF returned:
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh99001678.rdf

note that it is a madsrdf:GenreForm.   (As opposed to a madsrdf:Topic. MADS doesn't know about subjects  --topics, but not subjects).

Granted, the URI:
http://id.loc.gov/authorities/subjects/sh99001678
makes it seem to be a subject.

Ray