NLS Operations Alert

No. 15-91

DATE          :  November 12, 2015
TO                :  Network Libraries
FROM         :  Jane Caulton, Head, Publications and Media Section
SUBJECT   :  Save the date: NLS toolkit release November 18

NLS is releasing a toolkit of materials tailored to network libraries next Wednesday, November 18, 2015. A webinar discussing the toolkit will follow on December 9.

In the toolkit, you will find event tips, audience-specific information sheets, sample social media posts, and other materials-including a guidebook to assist you in your outreach.

Watch for the toolkit in your inbox, and join us for the webinar on December 9 to hear:

 *   Goals for NLS outreach and the "That All May Read" campaign
 *   An overview of the toolkit
 *   Practical applications of a few of the toolkit items, and information on our upcoming e-mail series highlighting ways for network librarians to use the toolkit

Register for the webinar here<http://eo2.commpartners.com/users/nls/register_form.php?id=17125>. No special software is required; you will be able to join the webinar directly through the link provided in the registration confirmation e-mail.

Thank you for your continued support in making sure that all may read. We look forward to sharing these resources with you.

For more information contact: