Hi

There is a feature called Auto Split in Wavelab 8.5.

It's under Tools. Works as batch, too.

You can split at "markers, at specific intervals, _at silences_, at beats,
cut head and tail, and learn regions from a text file".

I have been using Wavelab since version 5. Still, my experience is a bit
similar to
what Richard told. At first I had really difficulties to understand the
different
architecture of the program that I was used to with ProTools and other
"sequncer" type editors. Even now, if there is a longer break in using
Wavelab,
I sometimes need to search for some certain function. Powerful, but
different.

Eero

- - - -

Tonfiks