I checked with Jeff Carroll of BluefieldMastering.Com and he suggested
Marshall Wyatt of O;d Hat Records in Raleigh who does transfers,  but
Jeff often does the cleanup. If Raleigh works for you, I'd suggest
contacting Jeff and let him set up the deal.

It's less than three hours away.

Cheers,

Richard