This has received a good bit of mainstream media coverage, but just in case ...

http://www.numerogroup.com/products/ork-records-new-york-new-york

Typical high quality Numero production -- excellent book with lots of information, good sequencing
and tune selection, and passable if not great remastering (apparently, they had the real-deal master
tapes, but the mastering engineer went overboard with loudness-compression). I had a college roomate
that had Ork records by Alex Chilton and Prix (in fact, this was my introduction to Alex Chilton; I
did not connect him to the Box Tops and Big Star until years later). The music was great, and the
records looked like some drunk in a dank village apartment had cobbled them together with a copying
machine and a DIY vinyl press. This of course greatly added to their appeal (artifacts matter). It
turns out, my impression was not the polar opposite of the truth!

-- Tom Fine