One man's opinions ...

Two documentaries I've enjoyed recently on Netflix:

"Blondie's New York," about the making of the group's hit album "Parallel Lines."
and
"Keep On Keepin' On," a look at Clark Terry in his later years, and his mentoring of a young jazz
pianist. RIP Clark Terry, one of the best jazz horn players, and an exceptional human being.

On the fictional side of things, HBO has a new original series coming called "Vinyl," about the
1980's record business. I feel somewhat old now that my youth years are "retro chic."

-- Tom Fine