Denon posted a multi-part profile of Dr. Anazawa, the leader of their pioneering digital recording
team:
http://pr.denon.com/jp/Denon/Lists/Posts/Post.aspx?ID=259#.Vmbzxl6I_fJ

Google "translate" does such a mangling of Japanese-English that I can't even be sure what the
article is about, much less what Dr. Anazwa said. From the little exposure I've had to Japanese,
it's not a language that is easily robo-translated into English (based on my experience with Google,
that robot has trouble with ANY language to English).

If there is anyone here fluent in Japanese and English, someone with some interest in the early
history of digital recording, it would be most appreciated if they could post a translation.

-- Tom Fine