In my continuing project to digitize the many cassette tapes I recorded  or
acquired back in the 1970s and 80, I just finished converting a recording
of the August 1984 MAPS (Michigan Antique Phonograph Society)  Phonovention
Banquet where the guest speaker was my close friend the  Rev. John A. Petty
- who spoke on Cal Stewart and Uncle Josh. There were  introductory remarks
by the officers of MAPS.  The recording of the  dinner was made by John
himself and filled much of two 60-minute  cassettes.

I thought that - as a "holiday" gift - I would share the recording with
those here. I put the "album" (4 parts) on Dropbox for you to download and
listen to. I'll leave it up for about a week. Here is the link:

http://tinyurl.com/zjp6okl

I hope some of  you enjoy.

Steve  Ramm