I recently acquired AURORA aba 253  a 10-inch LP, disc labels indicate
LICENSE DISCOPHILES FRANCAIS

labels also say AURORA MASTERWORKS

POULENC: THE STORY OF BABAR

NOEL COWARD, narrator

Francis POULENC, piano.

Was this also issued by Discophiles Francais  ???  details ???  Any other
releases  ???

the jacket lists 2 additional albums, and provides address to send for
"complete catalog".

  aba 251  ENGLISH MADRIGALS -

                     The New Saltire Singers

  aba 252  MOZART: Bastien et Bastienne

                     Bernard Roux, Pierre Maggiora,

                     Les Petits Chanteurs de Vincennes

                     Conducted by Max Gaetti

AURORA RECORDS LIMITED, 37 Sackville Street, Piccadilly, London, W.1

I'd appreciate any information you can provide about this label, who founded
& ran it, years active, any other releases ?????

Thanks!

Happy New Year!

Thomas.