I wasn't talking about http://  I was talking about what comes after it. I
don't need to be schooled in http://

Cindy Wolff

From: Bibliographic Framework Transition Initiative Forum
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Karen Coyle
Sent: Thursday, November 19, 2015 5:08 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [BIBFRAME] Properties of Item proposal

Cindy, that referred to determining what a URL de-references to, something
we've been doing as a fundamental of the web since 1990 or so. So that is
not still being developed. You don't know what you'll get back from http://
until you get something back.

kc