Dear Safwa Bedair,

We hope that you’re having a lot of success with your project to translate DACS to Arabic. DACS has moved to a constant revision cycle, which means that there will be no point at which all revisions are completed. To help keep track of changes (which may help assist with your efforts), we are working toward using revisioning software, specifically Github. This will make it easy to know which changes were implemented, when, and will assist with the creation of a running list of changes over time.

Please don’t hesitate to be in touch with further questions about DACS.

Best wishes,
Maureen Callahan
Co-chair, TS-DACS