A couple of months ago, I did some preliminary outreach on refilling my position when I retire in the spring.  You may have seen that message.  We are continuing to proceed with the process and are now doing the formal outreach to spread the word in order to attract a diverse candidate pool.  The outreach closes on Jan. 16th, and we hope to advertise the position soon after that.

If you think you might be interested in this position, please fill out the attached form and return to me.  When we advertise this position, the vacancy will be open to all US citizens who meet the qualifications.  You can find more details on the attached form.

Also, please forward this message to any colleagues who you think may be interested.  I also welcome suggestions for other outlets where I can share this.

This is a great job with great staff in a great location!

Thanks, Carol

[log in to unmask]" alt="Forest Service Shield">

Carol A. Ayer
National Program Manager

Forest Service

National Forest Service Library

p: 970-498-1310
c: 801-866-4530
f: 970-498-1059

240 West Prospect Road
Fort Collins, CO 80526

http://fsweb.wo.fs.fed.us/library
www.fs.fed.us
[log in to unmask]" alt="USDA Logo">[log in to unmask]" alt="Forest Service Twitter">[log in to unmask]" alt="USDA Facebook">

Caring for the land and serving people