Do others agree with Mark?  A 240 is an expression as well as a 7XX, so why
do can't we have a 240 and a 700 instead of two 7XXs?

In practical sense, for those ILSs based on the unit card, the 240 will
display (without the coding) at the top of the record and will be
recognizable to the patron.

Gene