From: Program for Cooperative Cataloging [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Gene Fieg
Sent: Wednesday, December 09, 2015 10:53 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Loeb classical library; authority work

Before I go to far into this and creating uniform titles for classical works in Loeb Classical Library, I would like to know what I use for the date of creation in the 046.  Book in hand: Apology ; De spectaculis / Tertullian. Octavius / Minucius Felix.  T.p. verso: first printed 1931, 1953, 1963, 1966.  T.p.: MCMLXVI.  The latter is in the imprint area.
I think the correct date of creation is 1931 even though the series was owned by another publisher allied with Heinemann. See record *39829413, LCCN: 31023025.

Gene Fieg