Dear PCC Colleagues,

Many of you have come to know Naomi K. Young, CONSER representative from the University of Florida. I am very sad to report that Naomi was killed in an accident on Saturday, December 19 here in Gainesville. Naomi was our Principal Serials Cataloger for 15 years and a participated very actively in CONSER. She was well known for her courage, kindness and sense of humor. We will miss her greatly.

Jimmie

Jimmie Lundgren, University Librarian Emeritus

Interim Chair of Cataloging & Discovery Services Department

George A. Smathers Libraries
University of Florida
P.O. Box 117004
1508 Union Road, Room 406