Wow! I’m really in shock and saddened by this news.

She was indeed a tireless advocate for CONSER and PCC.

I, too, remember her sense of humor.  I also remember how her booming voice carried so well, even in a big room.  She was always quick to weigh in to help someone  else, and I appreciated her practical approach to finding solutions to problems.

I also worked with Naomi on ALCTS committees, so I had a lot of interaction over the years.

My thoughts are with her family and colleagues at the University of Florida during this difficult time.

Gene

Eugene Dickerson

Team Leader for Cataloging

Ralph J. Bunche Library

U.S. Department of State

Washington, DC

(202) 647-2191 (voice)

[log in to unmask]" alt="https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ98cbmoBcllgdf0edh13ysYD1UWN40YaHnlGs_yRsSVneVOj4P">No part of any article sent to you by the Bunche Library can be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted without prior written permission of the publisher. The exception are brief quotations.  For a synopsis click here: http://diplopedia.state.gov/index.php?title=Copyright:_Synopsis_of_Important_Facts (Link not valid outside the Department of State.)