I don't have many sources at my disposal at this moment, but these are not new topics, so I believe one could establish sufficient literary merit and identifable reference sources to establish agender and genderqueer/non-binary identified people as distinct groups worthy of their own subject headings.

http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Agender
http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Non-binary
http://gender.wikia.com/wiki/Genderqueer

Matt