Wow, well the subject tag finally has shown up in this last post you
made! So I think it is working now. I suspect that when we read our
own posts it doesn't display the tag. Hopefully this email will have
it. If so, I think we're ready to launch!

We can invite board members to join first if we want to be cautious at first.