From: ARSC Library and Archives Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jenny Doctor
Sent: Friday, January 08, 2016 7:33 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARSCLIB] testing from JD

Happy New Year, Kim!

Well, at least all the coding at the end of the messages has disappeared!  That's a good step.

I think you're trying to see [ARSCLIB] in the subject heading, and it's not quite there yet.  But I have great confidence that that is close, too.

Thank you for all that you are doing to get this set up!

with many thanks, Jenny