I was actually thinking about the Colorado tapes. Could it have anything to
do with Colorado being higher in elevation with maybe thinner air? I found
that puzzling, but I remember that climbing from Arizona to Colorado made a
big difference in air quality and feeling. Anyone else transferred higher
altitude tapes that could shed some light on this? Just a hunch but who
knows.

Cheers
Shai Drori
Expert digitization services for Audio Video
Hi Res scanning for film 8mm-35mm
www.audiovideofilm.com