On 1/26/2016 11:49 AM, David Crosthwait wrote:
> 7)	The anodized flange has been seen to deteriorate, spreading microscopic particles onto the tape pack.

Hi, David,

I read this that the anodize itself is deteriorating. I've never seen
that. Could you elaborate.

If that is what you meant, there is another one to add for some
videotapes (I've never seen it for audio or instrumentation). The foam
pad on the INSIDE of the flange(s) is (are) deteriorating.

Cheers,

Richard