Same with Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV (Siri), anything
voice activated with a Google OS (Android), The new Barbi, most vehicles
that use voice commands and many, many more items that are voice
controlled and connected to the internet.

You pays your money and you takes your chances.

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering.