From: James Roth <[log in to unmask]>
To: ARSCLIST <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Fri, Jan 29, 2016 1:20 pm
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] RCA Victor classical LP prefix letters

Recorded Sound Archives
Florida Atlantic University
https://rsa.fau.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Association for Recorded Sound Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Eric Nagamine
Sent: Friday, January 29, 2016 12:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]

LDS was RCA'S classical Soria Series (stereo). A premium product often with tipped in art in the luxury color booklets. LD was the mono issue. This was a domestic product. Some titles do have a shaded dog label. LSC/D was premium Dynagroove classical stereo product (I only know of 2 titles in the series). LSP was the popular stereo line, with LPM being mono titles. LOC/LOCD (mono), LSO/LSOD(stereo) was soundtracks/Broadway. ARL was Red Seal classical (stereo), ARM= mono in the 70's. AGM was classical Gold Seal mono. AGL = Gold Seal stereo. CAS was Camden label (pop). CAL = Camden mono (both classical & pop). LCT classical mono. LHMV= mono classical from HMV sources.

Eric Nagamine