Hi, Tom,

Steve Smolian's comment makes me think it doesn't have to be a separate
plant, but perhaps a separate formula? Of course, shipping as discussed
does come into play.

I wonder what the different climates are that Marie's tapes have been
stored in...

I know many of the tapes I receive from Canada have been stored in very
humid locations. I rescued some tapes from a Toronto basement sixteen
years ago or so where I practically slipped on my rear in the slick mud
on the floor. My wife's office is in an old house where the basement
gets wet with each rain. It's an historic old house and she works for
the Historical Society that owns it.

Cheers,

Richard

...>