I'm in no way a tekkie and I've been buying portable hard drives - I have
more big VIDEO files and Photos than Sound Files. Last year (March) I read
an  article on Cloud Storage in the Wall Street Journal and they HIGHLY
recommended  a company called Code 42 in Canada that has software called Crash
Plan. It's $50  a year (really cheap for what I'm getting) and has no limit.
It actually backed  up my FOUR hard Drives (PC and Three) with about 3 GB of
data and whenever I  need something I can retrieve it. I'm really happy with
it. I use Dropbox for  SHARING - not back up.

BTW, the folks at Crash Plan answer the phone in Canada and speak perfect
English <g>

I found the review. Here it is FWIW.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-best-way-to-back-up-your-computer-1425404466

Steve Ramm