In a message dated 1/13/2016 9:25:43 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

So I'm flabergasted that you actually managed to reach someone who  speaks
english :-)

My point was that they weren't in India or China where most US cloud
services have their tech support reps.

You'll notice I didn't say they spoke "Canadian" ;-)

And, honestly - I'm still using 3 portable hard drives but they ALL stored
on Crash Plan and I can open Crashplan and search for a file and it finds
it  QUICK.

And, I have no kids and so all those photos and digital recordings will
have no value when I'm gone in 20 years. Also Crashplan has a separate file to
 hold ARSC's financial data safe since I've been treasurer for over 20
years!

Steve Ramm