Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - ARSCLIST Archives

Hi Tom,

One possibility would be to develop the space at finerecording.com (I
presume you are renting the web space). I've thought about developing a
download service at my website, available only to customers (password
entry, etc.). Basically, it comes down to an FTP transfer which is how
hosting your website works. One just needs to develop the GUI as part of
the webpage design. This is a bit off-topic for this forum so continuing
the discussion off-line would be fine.

Cheers!

Corey
Corey Bailey Audio Engineering