From: "Lou Judson" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 13, 2016 8:19 PM
Subject: Re: [ARSCLIST] SSD for your whole A/V library?

Hah! That’ll save some storage costs… NOT!

Makes me think about the ever increasing sizes of hard drives - the larger capacity they are, the
smaller the actual disc real estate per byte. this is approaching the old spy movie microdot! :-)
All the secrets of the free world, in a thing so small you cannot see it!
<L>
Lou Judson
Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689