It didn't really clean them, it wouldn't remove fingerprints or stuff like
that, it removed dust.

I think it's important to understand that there are different ways to reach
the same goal. For some it means an ultra sonic cleaner like the AudioDesk,
for others a cleaner like the VPI or Nitty Gritty, for others the Spin
Clean and still others hand cleaning or the Tergitol method, It is helpful
if we don't attach ulterior motives to others and just accept that we can
disagree and still respect one another.

I'm assuming that not only are you archivists, you're also enthusiasts. So
let's spin those records and enjoy.

In the words of the late Dave Garroway: "Peace."

Mike